7 Belmont Street (Route 9) Northboro, MA 01532 508-898-9100
Eliminate the cost, liability and space requirements of 209A gun storage. Let Village Vault take the headache out of gun storage for:
- 209A (restraining order/domestic violence) guns and ammunition
- Storage guns
- Donated guns
- Abandoned guns
We are a State and Federally licensed firearms dealer operating a fully insured and bonded public warehouse at our licensed premises. We are centrally located on Route 9 at Route 20 on the Westborough/Northboro line just minutes from the Massachusetts Turnpike and Route 495.
- FREE PICKUP at your department.
- On-Site inventory, description and receipt at your department.
- Certified written notice to the owner of record concerning a formal firearms inventory and storage terms.
- Legal and proper firearms transfers in compliance with State and Federal law.
- Analysis of items that are inoperable, unsafe and should be destroyed.
- All firearms are individually boxed, coded and securely stored in our bonded, climate controlled, fully licensed firearms facility in accordance with standards set by the Executive Office of Public Safety.
"We do it right... by the book!"
About Us |
Our Clients |
Police FAQ |
Gun Owner FAQ |
Member - Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association
Copyright © 2005 Village Gun Shop, Inc
All rights reserved.
This website is developed and maintained by Internet Resources.
Send problems or comments to the Webmaster.
This page was last updated February 10, 2005